Terms and Conditions
- Copyright Jetline Franchises (Pty) Ltd, 14 Thora Crescent, Wynberg, Johannesburg, South Africa. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any content on this site contact Jetline Head Office
- Users may download, view and print content from this site for private and non-commercial purposes only.
- All moral rights of Jetline and its employees/ agents are reserved.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All the content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to: images; software; databases; text; graphics; icons; hyperlinks; private information; designs and agreements, are the property of or licensed to Jetline and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the local and international copyright without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Any claim or proceeding arising under or otherwise concerning this Agreement shall exclusively be brought in the local and international courts and you consent to personal jurisdiction in these courts.
- In the event that Jetline are the prevailing parties in any such action, you agree to be responsible for payment of Jetline’s reasonable attorneys' fees and costs. Jetline reserves the right to make changes to this Web site, this Agreement, and the other information contained in this Web site at any time and without notice.
- Changes to Agreement
- Jetline may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of the goods received, you may contact our offices by phone or by email. One of our consultants will assist you with arrangements for the return of the goods and a refund request.
Jetline and any member company of the Jetline group will not be liable for the return postage if you received an incorrect or defective item.
Processing of refunds are handled within three weeks. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return, the time it takes us to process your return and the time it takes your bank to process the refund transaction.
You will be notified via email once the refund has been processed.
Delivery charges will vary based on the items ordered and on where they are to be delivered to. The correct delivery fee will be reflected when all the required details have been supplied at the time of placing your order.
Your right to privacy and security is very important to us. Jetline treats personal information obtained through the use of this website as private and confidential and are committed to providing you with secure access to our online services.
- Spiders and crawlers
- No person, business or web site may use any technology to search and gain any information from this site without the prior written permission of Jetline. Such permission could be obtained from the person referred to in clause 1 hereof.
- This site collects private information from users and such information shall not be disclosed to any third party unless agreed upon between the user and Jetline or through due legal process. Users agree that Jetline may, from time to time communicate with users.
- Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this web site or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this web site shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that Jetline suffers any damage or loss.
- Electronic Communications
- When a user visits www.actionphoto.net , or send e-mails to Jetline such user consents to receiving communications from Jetline electronically and agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications send by Jetline satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited, to the requirement that such communications should be "in writing".